Check out these simple but practical tips and techniques.You can go above and beyond with your grill. Take advantage of your Crown Verity with these tips and techniques for grilling.
Before you begin, consider your final product. This will depend on the type of food you are making and how it will be grilled. One size does not fit all when it comes to grilling. Cooking fish is very different than cooking chicken. Know your food but have fun with it.
Here are some simple techniques:
· Make sure your grill is hot enough before you start cooking allowing even more efficient and effective cooking.
· Oil your grill up! This allows for leaner meat (and vegetables too) not to stick. Fun Fact: Some people use some paper towels to rub oil over the grates with a pair of tongs.
· Experiment. Everyone loves marinated foods, don’t be afraid to experiment with it!
· CAN’T TOUCH THIS! If you’re grilling your meat, do not play with it. In most cases, it is only necessary to move one time. (Better yet, consider buying good digital.)
· Remember that meat is still cooking when you remove it from the grill. To avoid your rare steak becoming a medium, allow a grace period between when it is cooking and when it is served.
· Do not forget the kebab (sometimes labeled as a meal on a stick). This quick and easy option has endless potential. Don’t knock it till you try it!
· I’d like you to “meat” vegetables! Vegetables are a great option to be grilled.. You can also throw in some fruit!
· Breathing room? Leave some grilling room that does not have direct heat. Keep the burner off in one corner of the grill. This gives you a place to keep foor warm without cooking it.
Now with these tips and techniques you can now become a grill master!