Blodgett ZEPH-200-G RI D Liquid Propane Double Deck Full Size Bakery Depth Roll-In Convection Oven - 120,000 BTU
Baking breads and various pastries, and roasting meats and vegetables can take valuable time that some restaurants and food service arenas don’t necessarily have. This means that these facilities might look for quicker ways to get these food prep tasks done. Convection ovens are a great way to not only cut time, but use electricity more efficiently and effectively. For baking and roasting, have a Blodgett ZEPH-200-G RI D Double Deck Zephaire Roll-In Gas Convection Oven sitting in your kitchen area.
Constructed out of stainless steel, this convection oven will be able to handle consistent use day in and day out by you and your staff members. The stainless steel door frame holds double-paned thermal windows, which will be sure to keep hot air in the cabinet, saving you both electricity and money, while letting you get a visual on products. The front control panel is removable to make potentially required maintenance effortless. The powder coated handle is easy to grasp and opens both doors at the same time. The door is triple-mounted and guarantees it will remain closed with a tight seal during operation.
The chamber, which also boasts stainless steel construction, is lined with porcelain on both sides of the walls. As a part of the architecture of this particular oven, aluminized steel is used for the base of the combustion chamber and has a dual inlet blower wheel. The interior lights lets you clearly see how well things are cooking. There are 11 potential rack positions for you to organize pans. The oven uses a dual flow gas system that is designed for both direct and indirect heat, and raises temperatures that will range between 200°F and 500°F.
The solid state digital controls help you accurately set the temps to exactly what you need. An electronic spark system ignites the system. There are removable dual tube burners and a pressure regulator can be found in the front, making it incredibly accessible. The fan has two speeds and the motor has a built-in thermal overload protection. The Blodgett ZEPH-200-G RI D will prove a dependable addition to your equipment arsenal.
The ZEPH-200-G RI D full size roll-in double deck convection oven operates at 120,000 BTU (60,000 BTU/hr per oven) and is powered by Liquid Propane. There are 3/4" NPT gas connections for each convection oven.
The electric components on this gas convection oven runs on 115 Volts, 60Hz, 1 phase and 6 Amps and it is equipped with a 6 ft power cord.
The convection oven is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, CE listed, and NSF listed.
Blodgett ZEPH-200-G RI D Features
- Zephaire Series convection oven
- Roll-in configuration
- CTRG-2 transport cart
- Bakery depth
- (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls
- Two speed fans
- Interior light
- Flue connector
- Dependent glass doors
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60Hz, 1 phase and 6 Amps with 6 ft power cord
- 120,000 BTU (60,000 BTU per oven)
- Liquid Propane
- 3/4" NPT gas connections
Blodgett ZEPH-200-G RI D Benefits
- Constructed out of stainless steel, this convection oven will be able to handle consistent use day in and day out by you and your staff members
- Stainless steel door frame holds double-paned thermal windows, which will be sure to keep hot air in the cabinet, saving you both electricity and money
- The chamber, which also boasts stainless steel construction, is lined with porcelain on both sides of the walls
- The oven uses a dual flow gas system that is designed for both direct and indirect heat, and raises temperatures that will range between 200°F and 500°F
- There are removable dual tube burners and a pressure regulator can be found in the front, making it incredibly accessible
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
|Ship Weight||1305 LB|
|Model Number||ZEPH-200-G RI D|
|Manufacturer Part #||ZEPH-200-G RI D|
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||74-1/2" x 38-1/8" x 36-7/8"|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD) Per Compartment||20" x 29" x 28-1/4"|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Oven Racks Included||5|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Transport Cart Included||Yes|
|Controls||(SSI-D) Solid State Infinite Controls|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Gas Inlet||3/4" NPT|
|BTU/Hr.||120,000 (60,000 Per Oven)|
|Electric Component Voltage||115|
|Power Cord||6 ft|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet
- Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas