Blodgett ZEPH-200-E RI S Single Deck Full Size Bakery Depth Roll-In Electric Convection Oven - 220/240V, 1 Phase, 11 kW
Baking breads and various pastries, and roasting meats and vegetables can take valuable time that some restaurants and food service arenas don’t necessarily have. This means that these facilities might look for quicker ways to get these food prep tasks done. Convection ovens are a great way to not only cut time, but use electricity more efficiently and effectively. For baking and roasting, have a Blodgett ZEPH-200-E RI S Zephaire Full-Size Standard Depth Roll-In Electric Convection Oven sitting in your kitchen area.
Constructed out of stainless steel, this convection oven will be able to handle consistent use day in and day out by you and your staff members. The stainless steel door frame holds the double-paned thermal windows, which will be sure to keep hot air in the cabinet, saving you both electricity and money. The chrome handle is easy to grasp and opens both doors at the same time. The pressure lock is triple-mounted and guarantees the door will remained closed with a tight seal during operation.
The chamber, which also boasts stainless steel construction, is lined with porcelain on both sides of the walls. There are 11 potential rack positions and interior lights that will make checking on the progress of baking products. The electric system has three tubular heaters that helps the oven reach temperatures ranging between 200°F and 500°F. The fan has two speeds and the motor has a built-in thermal overload protection. Since this appliance is ENERGY STAR rated, you know you’ll be using gas and electricity in a profitable way. The Blodgett ZEPH-200-E RI S will prove a dependable addition to your equipment arsenal.
The ZEPH-200-E RI S ENERGY STAR certified full size convection oven is an electric unit and runs at 11 kW as 220-240 Volts, 1-phase and 44 Amps. This unit must be hardwired and a plug and cord are not included.
The convection oven is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
Blodgett ZEPH-200-E RI S Features
- Zephaire Series convection oven
- Roll-in configuration
- CTRG transport cart
- Bakery depth
- (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls
- Two speed fan
- Dependent glass doors
- Interior light
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Electrical specifications: 220-240 Volts, 1-phase and 44 Amps for 11 kW
- Hardwired unit, plug and cord are not included
- 6" casters
Blodgett ZEPH-200-E RI S Benefits
- Constructed out of stainless steel, this convection oven will be able to handle consistent use day in and day out by you and your staff members
- Stainless steel door frame holds double-paned thermal windows, which will be sure to keep hot air in the cabinet, saving you both electricity and money
- The chamber, which also boasts stainless steel construction, is lined with porcelain on both sides of the walls
- The electric system has three tubular heaters that helps the oven reach temperatures ranging between 200℉ and 500℉
- ENERGY STAR certified
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- CE listed
- NSF listed
|Ship Weight||585 LB|
|Model Number||ZEPH-200-E RI S|
|Manufacturer Part #||ZEPH-200-E RI S|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||61-1/2" x 38-1/4" x 36-7/8"|
|Interior Dimensions(HxWxD)||20" x 29" x 28-1/4"|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Oven Racks Included||5|
|Temperature||200 - 500 Degrees F|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|