Blodgett HVH-100E Single Deck Full Size Electric Hydrovection Oven with Helix Technology - 240V, 3 Phase, 15 kW
The Blodgett HVH-100E Single Deck Full Size Electric Hydrovection Oven with Helix Technology is a excellent choice for cooking and baking needs. Thanks to a fully welded angle-iron frame, stainless steel exterior, and triple mounted door design with turnbuckle assembly, this convection oven is built to last. With Helix technology, air is forced into open cavity, in turn improving product quality while decreasing cooking times. Be prepared to experience reliability, convenience, and ease of use with a Blodgett Convection Oven.
Blodgett HVH-100E Single Features
- Helix technology forces air into the oven cavity, improving product quality while decreasing cook times
- Stainless steel top, front, sides and back
- Fully welded angle-iron frame
- Dual pane tempered viewing window
- Simulatneous split door operation
- Coved corner liners for easy cleaning
- Five stainless steel racks
- Ten rack positions
- SmartTouch2 touchscreen controls - stores up to 500 recipes
- Thermostat control up to 500º F
- Hydrovection cook modes provide low or high humidity
- Four speed auto-reversing fan motor for even baking
- Electrical specifications: 240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3 Phase for 15kW
Width: 38 1/8"
Depth: 48 5/8"
Height: 50 5/8"
Height: 23 7/16"
|Ship Weight||480 LB|
|Model Number||HVH-100E SGL|
|Manufacturer Part #||HVH-100E SGL|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|18" x 26" Pan Capacity||5|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4"|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||50-5/8" x 38-1/8" x 48-5/8"|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||23-7/16" x 29" x 20"|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Oven Racks Included||5|
- Owners Manual:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Owner Manual
- 208V, 3 Phase
- 240V, 3 Phase