Blodgett BCX-14E-SINGLE 40" Full-Size Single Electric Combination Oven/Steamer - 19 kW
The Blodgett BCX-14E Single Electric Combination Oven/Steamer offers flexibility in a strong, stainless steel frame with a fully insulated cooking chamber and a dual pane tempered glass viewing window. A variety of available modes include pressureless steam, hot air, a combination of steam and hot air (within a range 140 to 500 degrees F), vario-steaming, low temperature cooking and holding, rethermalizing and Blodgett's exclusive Steam on Demand steam injection system. An optional MenuSelect control allows multi-stage programming for up to 99 different products.
It has the capacity for 7 full size sheet pans (18" x 26") or 14 hotel pans (12” x 20” x 2 1/2” deep) with 5 stainless steel wire shelves per section.
Halogen lights provide excellent visibility inside the chamber and a door mounted condensate trough helps prevent wet floors.
Blodgett BCX-14E-SINGLE - 40-Inch Electric Combination Oven/Steamer Features
- Welded stainless steel frame
- Dual pane tempered glass viewing window
- Capacity for 7 full size sheet pans (18" x 26") or 14 hotel pans (12” x 20” x 2-1/2” deep)
- Exclusive Steam On Demand feature
- 4" core temperature probe
- Multi-speed reversible fan for even baking
- Equipped with floor stand and rack supports
- Two-step safety door latch
- Retractable hose reel, including water shut off valve
- Fixed drain at the center
- Halogen lights
Blodgett BCX-14E-SINGLE - 40-Inch Electric Combination Oven/Steamer Benefits
- Hinged pressure panel, removable side rails, covered corner liner and hinged inner glass on the viewing window make for easy cleaning
- Mounted condensate trough prevents wet floors
- Equipped with semi-automatic deliming system and exclusive "time to delime" indicator
Width: 42 5/16"
Depth: 40 3/16"
Height: 58 1/2"
|Ship Weight||680 LB|
|Model Number||BCX-14E SGL|
|Manufacturer Part #||BCX-14E|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||58-1/2" x 42-5/16" x 40-3/16"|
|Pan Capacity||(14) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2"|
|Spatial Orientation||Equipment Stand|
|Temperature||140°F to 500°F|