Blodgett 966-SINGLE 60" Single Deck Oven - 50,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||630 LB|
|Model Number||966 SINGLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||966 SINGLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||50-3/4" x 60" x 38-1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||16-1/4" x 42" x 32"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||200Â°F to 500Â°F|
|BTU Per Oven||50,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||1|
Ideal for all-purpose roasting and gentle baking, the Blodgett Model 966 Deck Oven features an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, a steel oven deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
It is heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat. The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Please refer to Blodgett's specification sheet for pan capacity details.
Blodgett 966-SINGLE 60" Single Deck Oven - 50,000 BTU Features
- Full angle iron frame
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 200°F (93°C) to 500°F (288°C)
- Compartment interior: 42" x 32" x 16 1/4" (1067mm x 813mm x 1413mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 19" (483mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 966-SINGLE 60" Single Deck Oven - 50,000 BTU Benefits
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 38 1/2"
Height: 50 3/4"