Blodgett 961P-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 100,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||1405 LBS|
|Model Number||961P DOUBLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||961P DOUBLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||61-15/16" x 60" x 38 -1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions Per Oven (HxWxD)||7" x 42" x 32"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||300Â°F to 650Â°F|
|BTU Per Oven||50,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||2|
This double deck pizza oven stacks 2 Blodgett Model 961P Deck Ovens, each one able to fit 12 pizza pie pans (10") that will allow for a total of 24 pizzas at once.
These ovens feature an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, an Ultra Rokite stone deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
They are heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat with a temperature range of 300 (149Â°C) to 650 (343Â°C). The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Blodgett 961P-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 100,000 BTU Features
- Ovens have full angle iron frames
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 300℉ (149°C) to 650℉ (343°C)
- Compartment interior: 42" x 32" x 7" (1067mm x 813mm x 178mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 19" (483mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 961P-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 100,000 BTU Benefits
- Can hold up to 24 pizza pie pans (10") at once
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 38 1/2"
Height: 61 15/16"