Blodgett 961-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 74,000 BTU
This stack of 2 Blodgett Model 961 Deck Ovens are perfect for high-volume baking and all-purpose roasting. The ovens feature an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, steel oven decks and vitreous fiber insulation.
The ovens are heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat. The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Please refer to Blodgett's specification sheet for pan capacity details.
Blodgett 961-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 74,000 BTU Features
- Ovens have full angle iron frames
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 200°F (93°C) to 500°F (288°C)
- Compartment interior: 42" x 32" x 7" (1067mm x 813mm x 178mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 19" (483mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 961-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 74,000 BTU Benefits
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 38 1/2"
Height: 61 15/16"
|Ship Weight||1085 LBS|
|Model Number||961 DOUBLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||961 DOUBLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||61-15/16" x 60" x 38 -1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions Per Oven (HxWxD)||7" x 42" x 32"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||200Â°F to 500Â°F|
|BTU Per Oven||37,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||2|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet