Blodgett 961-951 60" Gas Double Deck Oven - 75,000 BTU
This double deck oven stacks a Blogett Model 961 with a Model 951 Deck Oven for high-volume baking and all-purpose roasting. Both ovens feature an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, a steel oven deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
Each oven is heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat. All of the burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Since the Model 951 and 961 oven compartments differ in size, please refer to Blodgett's specification sheets for pan capacity details.
Blodgett 961-951 60" Gas Double Deck Oven - 75,000 BTU Features
- All ovens have full angle iron frames
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven decks are 12 gauge (3.02mm) reinforced and flanged aluminized steel
- Model 961 oven compartment interior: 42” x 32” x 7” (1067mm x 813mm x 178mm)
- Model 951 oven compartment interior: 42” x 32” x 12” (1067mm x 813mm x 305mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 19" (483mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 961-951 60" Gas Double Deck Oven - 75,000 BTU Benefits
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 38 1/2"
|Ship Weight||1140 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||961-951|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||67" x 60" x 38-1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions - 961 Model (HxWxD)||7" x 42" x 22"|
|Interior Dimensions - 951 Model (HxWxD)||12" x 42" x 22"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||200Â°F to 500Â°F|
|BTU - 961 Model||37,000 BTU|
|BTU - 951 Model||38,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||2|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet