Blodgett 951-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 76,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||1230 LB|
|Model Number||951 DOUBLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||951 DOUBLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||59-15/16" x 60" x 38-1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions Per Oven (HxWxD)||12" x 42" x 32"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||200Â°F to 500Â°F|
|BTU Per Oven||38,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||2|
Ideal for all-purpose roasting and gentle baking, this stack of 2 Blodgett Model 951 Deck Ovens feature iron frames, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, steel oven decks and vitreous fiber insulation.
Both ovens are heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat. The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Please refer to Blodgett's specification sheet for pan capacity details.
Blodgett 951-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 76,000 BTU Features
- Ovens have full angle iron frames
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 200°F (93°C) to 500°F (288°C)
- Compartment interior: 42" x 32" x 12" (1067mm x 813mm x 305mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 7" (178mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 951-DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Oven - 76,000 BTU Benefits
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 38 1/2"
Height: 59 15/16"