Blodgett 911P-TRIPLE 51" Gas Compact Triple Pizza Deck Oven - 81,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||1640 LB|
|Model Number||911P TRIPLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||911P TRIPLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||73-3/8" x 51" x 28-1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions Per Oven (HxWxD)||7" x 33" x 22"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||300Â°F to 650Â°F|
|Total BTU||81,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||3|
This triple deck pizza oven stacks 3 Blodgett Model 911P Deck Ovens, each one able to fit 6 pizza pie pans (10") that will allow for a total of 18 pizzas at once.
These ovens feature an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, an Ultra Rokite stone deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
They are heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat with a temperature range of 300°F (149°C) to 650°F (343°C). The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Blodgett 911P-TRIPLE - 51 Inch Triple Deck Oven Features
- Ovens have full angle iron frames
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 300°F (149°C) to 650°F (343°C)
- Compartment interior: 33” x 22” x 7” (838mm x 559mm x 178mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 7” (178mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 911P-TRIPLE - 51 Inch Triple Deck Oven Benefits
- Can hold up to 18 pizza pie pans (10") at once
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 73 3/8"