Blodgett 911-TRIPLE 51" Triple Deck Oven - 60,000 BTU
Perfect for any kitchen with limited floor space, this stack of 3 Blodgett Model 911 Deck Ovens is ideal for all-purpose roasting. These ovens feature an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, a steel oven deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
They are heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat. The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Please refer to Blodgett's specification sheet for pan capacity details.
Blodgett 911-TRIPLE 51" Triple Deck Oven - 60,000 BTU Features
- Ovens have full angle iron frames
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 200°F (93°C) to 500°F (288°C)
- Compartment interior: 33" x 22" x 7" (838mm x 559mm x 178mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 7" (178mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 911-TRIPLE 51" Triple Deck Oven - 60,000 BTU Benefits
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 73 3/8"
|Ship Weight||1275 LBS|
|Model Number||911 TRIPLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||911 TRIPLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||73-3/8" x 51" x 28-1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions Per Oven (HxWxD)||7" x 33" x 22"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||200Â°F to 500Â°F|
|BTU Per Oven||20,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||3|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet