Blodgett 911-SINGLE 51" Single Deck Oven - 20,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||485 LBS|
|Model Number||911 SINGLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||911 SINGLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||49-5/8" x 51" x 28-1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions Per Oven (HxWxD)||7" x 33" x 22"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||200Â°F to 500Â°F|
|BTU Per Oven||20,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||2|
The Blodgett Model 911 Deck Oven is ideal for all-purpose roasting and perfect for any kitchen with limited floor space. The oven features an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, a steel oven deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
It is heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat. The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Please refer to Blodgett's specification sheet for pan capacity details.
Blodgett 911-SINGLE 51" Single Deck Oven - 20,000 BTU Features
- Full angle iron frame
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 200°F (93°C) to 500°F (288°C)
- Compartment interior: 33" x 22" x 7" (838mm x 559mm x 178mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 27 1/2" (699mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 911-SINGLE 51" Single Deck Oven - 20,000 BTU Benefits
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 49 5/8"