Blodgett 911-DOUBLE 51" Double Deck Oven - 40,000 BTU
Ideal for all-purpose roasting, this stack of 2 Blodgett Model 911 Deck Ovens is perfect for any kitchen with limited floor space. These ovens feature an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, a steel oven deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
They are heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat. The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Please refer to Blodgett's specification sheet for pan capacity details.
Blodgett 911-DOUBLE 51" Double Deck Oven - 40,000 BTU Features
- Ovens have full angle iron frames
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 200°F (93°C) to 500°F (288°C)
- Compartment interior: 33" x 22" x 7" (838mm x 559mm x 178mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 19" (483mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 911-DOUBLE 51" Double Deck Oven - 40,000 BTU Benefits
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 63 1/4"
|Ship Weight||895 LB|
|Model Number||911 DOUBLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||911 DOUBLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||63-1/4" x 51" x 28-1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions Per Oven (HxWxD)||7" x 33" x 22"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||200Â°F to 500Â°F|
|BTU Per Oven||20,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||2|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet