Blodgett 901-SINGLE 51" Gas Single Deck Oven - 22,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||485 LBS|
|Model Number||901 SINGLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||901 SINGLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||54-3/8" x 51" x 28-1/2"|
|Interior Dimensions Per Oven (HxWxD)||12" x 33" x 22"|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Temperature Range||200Â°F to 500Â°F|
|Total BTU||22,000 BTU|
|Number of Decks||1|
Ideal for all-purpose roasting, the Blogett Model 901 Deck Oven is perfect for any kitchen with limited floor space. It features an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, a steel oven deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
It is heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a liquid pressure thermostat. The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Please refer to Blodgett's specification sheet for pan capacity details.
Blodgett 901-SINGLE 51" Gas Single Deck Oven - 22,000 BTU Features
- Full angle iron frame
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 200°F (93°C) to 500°F (288°C)
- Compartment interior: 33" x 22" x 12" (8387mm x 559mm x 305mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 27 1/2" (699mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 901-SINGLE 51" Gas Single Deck Oven - 22,000 BTU Benefits
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are counterbalanced with concealed hinges to open easily
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 54 3/8"