Blodgett 1415 BASE Countertop 20" x 20" Single Deck Insulated Stainless Steel Electric Pizza Oven Base Only With Cordierite Deck, 208V 3-Phase 3750 Watts
|Ship Weight||210 lb|
|Model Number||1415 BASE|
|Manufacturer Part #||1415 BASE|
|Type||Commercial Pizza Oven|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Number Of Decks||1|
|Compartment Height||9 Inches|
|Compartment Width||20 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||20 Inches|
|Controls||Solid-State Digital Controls|
|Temperature Range||150 to 500 Degrees F|
|Insulation||1" Thick High-Temperature Mineral Fiber|
|Pizza Oven Type||Base Only|
The interior chamber of this pizza oven is 9" high x 20" wide x 20" deep with an aluminized steel baking compartment liner. There is a stainless steel front top, front, and sides on this pizza oven with an aluminized steel back and bottom.
The pizza oven is operated with solid-state digital controls to adjust temperatures between 150 to 500 degrees F and it features a drop-down type door that is easy to open and close.
The 1415 BASE is the electric countertop pizza deck oven base from Blodgett with a single 20" x 20" Cordierite deck. The compact size of this pizza oven makes it perfect for any countertop or merchandising application.
The top, back, sides, and bottom of this pizza oven are insulated with 1" thick high-temperature mineral fiber sheet insulation. This commercial gas pizza oven is ETL listed in the United States and Canada, and it is NSF listed for safety.
The 1415 BASE pizza oven is an electric unit that runs at 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 11 Amps for 3750 Watts of power and hardwiring is required. All electrical connections should be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
Blodgett 1415 BASE Features
- Countertop pizza oven base
- Deck Material: Cordierite deck
- Drop-down type door
- Aluminized steel baking compartment liner
- Insulation: 1" thick high-temperature mineral fiber
- Solid-state digital controls
- Front, Top, and Side Material: Stainless Steel
- Back and Bottom Material: Aluminized Steel
- Interior Chamber: 9" high x 20" wide x 20" deep
- Temperature Range: 150 to 500 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 11 Amps for 3750 Watts, hardwiring required
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
Blodgett 1415 BASE Benefits
- Perfect for any countertop or merchandising application
- Durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Drop-down type door is easy to open and close
Interior Chamber Dimensions:
Interior Chamber Height: 9"
Interior Chamber Width: 20"
Interior Chamber Depth: 20"