Blodgett 1048 DOUBLE 60" Double Deck Pizza Oven - 170,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||1850 LB|
|Model Number||1048 DOUBLE|
|Manufacturer Part #||1048 DOUBLE|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||65-5/8" x 60-3/16" x 45-5/16"|
|Interior Dimensions(HxWxD)||10" x 47-1/4" x 36"|
|Number of Decks||2|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Oven Type||Pizza Deck|
These heavy duty, high volume pizza ovens are a stack of 2 Blogett Model 1048 Deck Ovens, each one able to fit six 14" or twelve 10" pizza pans at once.
The ovens feature an iron frame, aluminized steel in both the baking compartment liner and combustion chamber, an Ultra Rokite stone deck and vitreous fiber insulation.
They are heated by free-floating and easily removable gas burners and controlled by a snap throttle thermostat with a temperature range of 300°F (149°C) to 650°F (343°C). The burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or making any adjustments.
Blodgett 1048 DOUBLE Features
- Ovens have full angle iron frames
- Door handles are chrome plated tubular steel
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber and baking compartment liner
- Oven temperature range of 300°F (149°C) to 650°F (343°C)
- Compartment interior: 47 1/4" x 36" x 10" (1200mm x 914mm x 254mm)
- Air mixers have adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 12" (273mm) stainless steel legs
Blodgett 1048 DOUBLE Benefits
- Can hold up to 12 (14") or 24 (10") pizza pie pans at once
- Duplex-tube gas burners are free-floating and removable
- Oven doors are spring assisted with concealed hinges to open easily
Width: 60 3/16"
Depth: 45 5/16"
Height: 56 5/8"