Bizerba GSP V 2-150-GVRB Manual Safety Slicer with 13" Grooved Vacuum Release Blade
The GSP V 2-150-GVRB is a 29" wide, manual gravity feed safety slicer from Bizerba that is constructed in seamless anodized aluminum and has a 13" diameter chromium coated hard alloy blade, the hardest, thinnest and straightest blade in the industry that can slice to adjustable thicknesses between 0-0.94".
The manual safety slicer has a blade speed of 319 r.p.m. There is a 40 degree gravity feed on this manual safety slicer and it has a high carriage with a 25 degree incline towards the operator. There are 8-safety interlocks, a 5.8" wide thumb guard and a dishwasher safe remote sharpener with spring-loaded dial on this electric automatic heavy duty safety slicer.
The GSP V 2-150-GVRB automatic heavy duty safety slicer is an electric unit that runs on 110 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 1.79 Amps for 360 Watts.
Bizerba GSP V 2-150-GVRB Features
- 29" wide
- Manual operation
- Seamless anodized aluminum construction
- 13" diameter chromium coated hard alloy blade
- Adjustable thicknesses between 0-0.94"
- 40 degree gravity feed
- 8-safety interlocks
- 5.8" wide thumb guard
- Remote sharpener with spring-loaded dial
- Electrical specifications: 110 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 1.79 Amps for 360 Watts
Bizerba GSP V 2-150-GVRB Benefits
- Knife-blade cover dishwasher safe
- Certified to the new NSF/ANSI 8-2012 standard
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation Listed
Blade Diameter: 13"
|Model Number||GSP V 2-150-GVRB|
|Manufacturer Part #||GSP V 2-150-GVRB|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||22.44” x 26” x 28.45”|
|Base Material||Anodized Aluminum|
|ETL Sanitation Listed||Yes|
|Slice Thickness||0 - 0.94”|
|Ship Weight||106 LBS|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet