Alto-Shaam HFM-72 72 3/4" Wide Halo Heat Drop In Hot Food Module / Carving Station, 230V
|Ship Weight||175 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HFM-72|
|Type||Hot Food Module / Carving Station|
|Overall Dimensions(HxWxD)||5-7/16" x 72-3/4" x 24-3/4"|
|Cutout Width||71 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||23 Inches|
|Bottom Clearance||6 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||200 Degrees F|
|Installation Type||Top Mounted|
The HFM-72 is a 72 3/4" wide Halo Heat drop in hot food module / carving station from Alto-Shaam with a thermostat control that is attached to the unit and a 30" flexible water tight extension. The Halo Heat system provides a controlled, uniform heat source that delivers gentle heat from the shelf base.
This drop in hot food module / carving station is constructed in 18 gauge stainless steel and it features an easy drop-in installation design.
The HFM-72 heated drop in hot food module / carving station is an electric unit that is available as 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 9.7 Amps for 1.99 kW with a NEMA 6-15P plug, or 230 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 10.6 Amps for 2.4 kW and a CEE 7/7 plug.
This drop in hot food module / carving station is made in the USA, UL listed for the United States and Canada, UL EPH Classified, and CE listed.
Alto-Shaam HFM-72 Features
- Halo Heat drop in hot food module / carving station
- Easy drop-in installation design
- Thermostat control attached to unit
- 30" flexible water tight extension
- 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- Electrical specifications: 230 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 10.6 Amps for 2.4 kW
- CEE 7/7 plug
Alto-Shaam HFM-72 Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Halo Heat system provides a controlled, uniform heat source
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- UL EPH Classified
- CE listed
- Made in the USA
Bottom Clearance: 6"