Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-72-SS 72" Stainless Steel Full Service Heated Display Case With Base And Angled Glass, 120V/208-240V
|Ship Weight||611 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||EC2SYS-72-SS|
|Type||Heated Display Cases|
|Depth||53 3/16 Inches|
|Well Length||69 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL Classified EPH||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Voltage||120, 208-240 Volts|
|Amps||16.3 - 18.8|
|Watts||3.4 - 4.5 Kilowatts|
The EC2SYS-72-SS is a 72" wide, Stainless Steel exterior full service heated display case with base from Alto-Shaam with a lift-up flat glass front, and removable sliding glass doors and work shelf on the operator side. The display case uses Halo Heat to provide a controlled, uniform heat source that radiates from the base of the display case in multiple heat zones for better appearance, taste, and longer holding life without producing any condensation on the glass.
The heated display case holds a variety of pan sizes and combinations, and it has 10 overhead lights with 2 light zones. There is a stainless steel interior and the unit stands on a standard height base.
The EC2SYS-72-SS heated display case is an electric unit that is available as 120 or 208-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 16.3 - 18.8 Amps for 3.4 - 4.5 Kilowatts of power and it uses a NEMA L14-30P plug.
This heated display case is made in the USA, UL listed in the United States and Canda, CE listed, and UL Classified EPH.
Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-72-SS Features
- Full service heated display case with base
- Stainless steel exterior
- Lift-up flat glass front
- Stainless steel interior
- Removable sliding glass doors and work shelf on the operator side
- Halo Heat provides controlled, uniform heat source
- 10 overhead lights with 2 light zones
- Electrical specifications: 120 or 208-240 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 16.3 - 18.8 Amps for 3.4 - 4.5 Kilowatts
- NEMA L14-30P plug
- Standard height base
Alto-Shaam EC2SYS-72-SS Benefits
- Heat source radiates from the base in multiple heat zones for better appearance, taste, and longer holding life
- UL listed in the United States and Canda
- UL Classified EPH
- CE listed
- Made in the USA
Depth: 53 3/16"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 69 5/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"