Alto-Shaam CS-100/S 18 3/8" Wide Heated Single Infrared Lamp Halo Heat Carving Station With Clear Glass Sneeze Guard, 120V
The CS-100/S is a 18 3/8" wide Halo Heat heated carving station from Alto-Shaam with a framed clear glass sneeze guard and 1 infrared lamp that provides additional heat and a cutting board on a recessed shelf surface to catch drippings.
This heated carving station is constructed in 18 gauge stainless steel and it stands firmly on 1" legs. This carving station can be placed on any level surface and it operates with a (3) position HI/LOW/OFF toggle switch.
The CS-100/S heated carving station is an electric unit that is available as 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 4.2 Amps, or 230 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 2.2 Amps for 500 Watts and the 120V unit uses a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This heated carving station is made in the USA, NSF listed, EAC listed, CE listed, and UL listed for the United States and Canada.
Alto-Shaam CS-100/S Features
- Halo Heat heated carving station
- 1 infrared lamp
- Framed clear glass sneeze guard
- Cutting board
- Recessed shelf surface
- 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- (3) position HI/LOW/OFF toggle switch
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 4.2 Amps for 500 Watts
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- 1" legs
Alto-Shaam CS-100/S Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Lamp provides additional heat
- Recessed shelf surface to catch drippings
- NSF listed
- CE listed
- EAC listed
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- Made in the USA
Width: 18 3/8"
Depth: 25 1/2"
|Ship Weight||130 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||CS-100/S|
|Overall Dimensions(HxWxD)||31" x 18-3/8" x 25-1/2"|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Control Type||HI/LOW/OFF Toggle Switch|
|Installation Type||Cutting Board Base|
|Number Of Bulbs||1|
|Sneeze Guard||Framed Clear Glass|