Alto-Shaam CS-100 18 3/8" Wide Heated Single Infrared Lamp Halo Heat Carving Station, 230V
|Ship Weight||130 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||CS-100|
|Overall Dimensions(HxWxD)||31" x 18-3/8" x 25-1/2"|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Control Type||HI/LOW/OFF Toggle Switch|
|Installation Type||Cutting Board Base|
|Number Of Bulbs||1|
The CS-100 is a 18 3/8" wide Halo Heat heated carving station from Alto-Shaam with 1 infrared lamp that provides additional heat and a cutting board on a recessed shelf surface to catch drippings.
This heated carving station is constructed in 18 gauge stainless steel and it stands firmly on 1" legs. This carving station can be placed on any level surface and it operates with a (3) position HI/LOW/OFF toggle switch.
The CS-100 heated carving station is an electric unit that is available as 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 4.2 Amps, or 230 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 2.2 Amps for 500 Watts and the 120V unit uses a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This heated carving station is made in the USA, NSF listed, EAC listed, CE listed, and UL listed for the United States and Canada.
Alto-Shaam CS-100 Features
- Halo Heat heated carving station
- 1 infrared lamp
- Cutting board
- Recessed shelf surface
- 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- (3) position HI/LOW/OFF toggle switch
- Electrical specifications: 230 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 2.2 Amps for 500 Watts
- CEE 7/7 plug
- 1" legs
Alto-Shaam CS-100 Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Lamp provides additional heat
- Recessed shelf surface to catch drippings
- NSF listed
- CE listed
- EAC listed
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- Made in the USA