Advance Tabco FS-1-1818 Spec Line Fabricated One Compartment Pot Sink - 23"
This is a 14 gauge stainless steel Spec-Line Series fabricated sink from Advance Tabco that has 1 sink compartment with faucet holes on 8" centers. The backsplash on this fabricated sink has a tile edge for easy installation.
The compartment on this fabricated sink is 18" wide x 18" front-to-back and 14" deep and it has 3/4" coved corners. There is a continuous apron design on this fabricated sink and it has all-welded sturdy stainless steel cross-bracing. There is a rolled rim edge on these fabricated sinks for extra strength.
The fabricated sink unit stands firmly on 1-5/8" tubular stainless steel legs that have 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet.
This product is made in the USA.
Advance Tabco FS-1-1818 Features
- 14 gauge stainless steel construction (Type 304)
- Continuous apron design
- 1 sink compartment
- Sink dimensions: 18" wide x 18" front-to-back x 14" deep
- 3/4" coved sink corners
- Faucet holes on 8" centers
- 1-5/8" tubular stainless steel legs
- 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
Advance Tabco FS-1-1818 Benefits
- All TIG welded
- Sturdy stainless steel cross-bracing
- Tile edged backsplash for easy installation
- Rolled rim edge for added strength
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||60 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||FS-1-1818|
|Reference ID||127025, FS-1-1818|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Sink Compartments||1|
|Bowl Dimensions (WxLxD)||18" x 18" x 14"|
|Dimensions(HxWxL)||43" x 24" x 23"|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet