3M HWS100 Warewashing Hot Water Softener System - 8.5 GPM and 32,000 Grain Capacity
|Ship Weight||44.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HWS100|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Service Flow Rate||8.5 GPM|
|Maximum Temperature||150° F|
|Maximum Pressure||100 PSI|
|Dimensions(HxW)||48" x 10"|
A high capacity, high temperature resistant resin in the HWS100 hot water softener system from 3M removes calcium and magnesium minerals that cause spotting on dishes, glasses, and flatware. The softer water produced by this warewashing system also reduces scale build-up on spray nozzles and compartments in your dishwasher equipment and allows detergents to work more efficiently.
There is a corrosion resistant vinylester resin tank in this warewashing hot water softener system that helps reduce deterioration and improves performance. There is a 12-day timer on the warewashing system that controls regeneration and allows the system to clean and regenerate automatically. A brass safety valve on the polyethylene brine tank of the hot water softener system prevents overflows in case there is a power outage.
The HWS100 softener system will work with water at temperatures up to 150 degrees F (65.6 degrees C) at a flow rate of 8.5 gallons per minute (32.2 liters per minute) with a 32,000 grain capacity per tank.
3M HWS100 Features
- High capacity, high temperature resistant resin
- Corrosion resistant vinylester resin tank, 3/4" FIP Connections, 115 VAC to 24 VAC transformer
- High density polyethylene brine tank with brass safety valve
- Operates at water temperatures up to 150 degrees F (65.6 degrees C)
- Capacity: 32,000 grains per tank
- Flow rate: up to 8.5 gallons per minute (32.2 liters per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa)
- 3/4" female NPT connections
3M HWS100 Benefits
- Designed to remove calcium and magnesium minerals that cause spotting on dishes, glasses, and flatware
- Reduces scale build-up on dishwasher equipment and allows detergents to work more efficiently