3M TFS450-RO Reverse Osmosis Filtration System With Scale Reduction For Coffee, Hot Tea And Espresso Applications (5623901)
|Ship Weight||31.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||TFS450-RO|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Service Flow Rate||600 GPD|
The TFS450-RO Reverse Osmosis water filtration system from 3M is designed for conditions with high TDS (total dissolved solids) or hardness and consistently provides high quality water for coffee and espresso brewing. The water filtration system includes built-in pressure gauges and an in-line product-water TDS meter for monitoring. This water filtration system has a 0.005 micron rating.
A unique design in the water filtration system allows filtered water to be blended with reverse osmosis water to adjust beverage quality and production volumes for up to 600 gallons a day. An adjustable TDS blending valve (with lock) on the water filtration system allows you to control up to 90% TDS (total dissolved solids) reduction.
Modules for the reverse osmosis water filtration system are included: a Pumping Module with 3/8" NPT female connections and 1/2" NPT bushings as well as a Membrane Module with 1/2" NPT female inlet/outlet connections. The water filtration system is also mountable with a powder-coated rust-resistant bracket design. An installation kit is also available for this water filtration system (3M TFS450INSTALLKIT).
3M TFS450-RO Features
- Pumping Module included with 3/8" NPT female connections, 1/2" NPT bushings
- Membrane Module included with 1/2" NPT female inlet/outlet connections
- On-line TDS monitoring and pressure gauges are included
- Adjustable TDS blending valve with lock
- Mountable system with a powder-coated rust-resistant bracket design
- Capacity: up to 600 gallons per day (with blending)
- Micron rating: 0.005
- Maximum inlet water pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa) with inlet water up to 100 degrees F (37.8 degrees C)
- Installation kit available: 3M TFS450INSTALLKIT
3M TFS450-RO Benefits
- Provides consistent Recipe Quality Water for coffee and espresso brewing
- TDS (total dissolved solids) levels are adjustable for up to 90% TDS reduction
Height: 25-1/8" with HF9X, 18-1/16" with HF6X, 15-1/16" with HF4X