3M SF165 Steamer Water Filtration System - 3.0 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
|Ship Weight||6.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SF165|
|Water Capacity||35,000 Gallons|
|Service Flow Rate||3.34 GPM|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100° F|
|Dimensions(HxW)||20-3/8" x 17-1/4"|
The SF165 ScaleGARD HT System from 3M provides Recipe Quality Water for commercial foodservice applications and prevents scale build-up on heating coils. This water filtration system is designed to work with everything from ice machine equipment to hot water systems that work at temperatures over 200 degrees F (93 degrees C).
The cartridges in this water filtration system use the revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media that combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to reduce sediment, chlorine taste, and odor. The water filtration system uses a forced-feed orifice that carefully controls and meters the addition of a proprietary, built-in scale inhibitor that reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale.
The SF165 water filtration system has a 35,000 gallon capacity (132,000 liters) with a flow rate of up to 3.34 gallons per minute (12.6 liters per minute). The water filtration system has a 3 micron rating.
The cartridge design of this water filtration system is a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) type that minimizes the possibility of leakage and contamination during cartridge change-outs with a simple 1/4 turn. The 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports on water filtration system provide direct or easily adaptable connections to plumbing lines.
3M SF165 Features
- System includes: a manifold with built-in pressure gauge, inlet water shut-off valve, outlet check valve, mounting bracket, filter cartridge and scale-feeding system
- Reduces scale, sediment, chlorine taste and odor
- Application: Normal to Hard Water
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design
- Capacity: 35,000 gallons (132,000 liters)
- Flow rate: up to 3.34 gallons per minute (12.6 liters per minute)
- Micron rating: 3
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Replacement cartridges: HF65 (3M part number 56134-07), HF8-S (3M part number 55821-06) or CARTPAK-SF165 (3M part number 56138-11)
3M SF165 Benefits
- Designed to provide high quality water for commercial foodservice applications and prevent scale
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media reduces sediment, chlorine taste, and odor
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces calcium and magnesium precipitate